FAST DELIVERY
same day dispatch

Order before 5pm for next day delivery

PRODUCT DETAILS

MHP
Glutamine SR 300g

Availability: Out of stock

Regular Price: £19.99

Special Price £7.99

RRP: £26.65

Glutamine SR 300g

Post- Workout recovery
Benefits:
  • Product Dated August 2015
  • Muscle growth and post work out recovery

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Product description

Glutamine-SR's Micro-Feed Technology allows for an unprecedented 100% of L-Glutamine utilisation, maximises anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and optimises muscle growth and recovery. Research on leading brand supplemental L-Glutamine powder has shown that the stomach utilises 70% of the amount ingested, leaving only 30% available for delivery to muscle tissue. The exclusive and patented Micro-Feed Technology used in Glutamine-SR protects the L-Glutamine as it is transported through the stomach and increases the amount delivered to muscle tissue. The Micro-Feed Technology also increases bio-availability and utilisation of L-Glutamine by providing a controlled, steady supply for 12 straight hours. Glutamine-SR's 12 Hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology has raised the standards in glutamine supplementation, making Glutamine-SR the most bio-efficient and powerful glutamine supplement in the world.

NUTRITIONAL INFO

Nutritional Info

Supplement Facts

300 Grams
Serving Size1 Scoop (6g)
Servings Per Container Approx. 50
                                                              Amount Per Serving               % Daily Value
Calories                                                               25
Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine              5g                                           †
Patented Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology™ 1g                     †
Low Di Glucose Polymer Matrix, MicroTex Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soy Lecithin.


† Daily Value not established

DIRECTIONS OF USE

Directions of Use

Mix one scoop (approx. 1 heaped teaspoon) with 230-300ml of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement.

READ REVIEWS

LEAVE A REVIEW

Write Your own review:
How do you rate this product?

 
Value
Quality